2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Bunch Arugula Lettuce Or Any Other Variety
1 Tablespoon Chopped Sun Dried Tomatoes
2 Tablespoons Goat Cheese
1 Tablespoon Sherry Vinegar
1/2 orange pepper
1/2 yellow red pepper
2 Large sweet red pepper
1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Heat 1 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil in a hot skillet. Add 2 large s
weet red pepper. 1/2 yellow red pepper, 1/2 orange pepper - seeded, cored, and
cut in strips - saut‚ until soft.
2. Remove from the heat and sprinkle with 1/2 table spoon of sherry vinegar.
3. Spread 2 table spoons of goat cheese on the f lour tortillas, or wraps. Scatter
1 table spoon of chopped sun dried tomatoes on the wrap. Divide the sauted
peppers on top of tortilla, making sure they are in the center of the tortilla.
4. Toss 1 bunch of arugula lettuce (or any other variety of lettuce that you
choose) with 2 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil and 1/2; table spoon of
sherry vinegar. Place tossed arugula in the center
5. Fold about of inch of the tortilla from top and bottom over the filling. Turn the
wrap sideways and roll it up. Wrap in wax paper or tin foil.
6. Serve at room temperature.